I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting. Sorry. For the first 10 days of the month I was not feeling the best. Then the busyness of the holidays descended and before I could catch my breath, it was over. I hope to have some pictures of the madness known as Christmas morning up soon. I got a new camera (thank you Santa!) and am still trying to figure it out. I am not that tech savvy, so it might be awhile.
We had a wonderful holiday season and hope you did too. More to come soon!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Happy Holidays!
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
A new camera! How fun! I'm glad to hear your holiday was good. I can't wait to read all about it and see your pictures. :)
Post a Comment