We were talking the other night, remembering that before we got married, we told each other "We know life won't be perfect, but we'll support each other through the hard times." You have no idea what that really means before you get married. In theory it sounds simple enough. But in reality, marriage is much more complicated. Thank goodness I married such a funny guy, that has helped me keep my sense of humor when I feel like screaming!
Enough rambling. I am the luckiest woman on earth to be married to my best friend, and I am looking forward to what the next year of this adventure brings for us. I love you , Greg!





6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! That is awesome! This is one of Greg's friends from BYU..well...I was in Provo anyway. Much more interested in playing than ACTUALLY going! Your family is adorable! Have a great celebration!
Congratulations! I hope you have a nice evening together!
Congratulations on 14 years.
aw, kimberly. you are an eternal sweetheart. i'm so happy for both of you. happy anniversary yesterday =).
So cute Kim. Congrats on all this time.
Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment