
Yesterday was Seth's first day of Primary. (The children's organization at our church.) I was surprised at how sad I was. He just turned 3, so he is the youngest in his class, and he was a little nervous at first, but once he recognized a few kids, he was fine. Mommy, however, was not. My little man is growing up.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Seth, the Sunbeam
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Is it possible that Seth is 3??? I guess we've been away for half of his life! What a wonderful family you guys have. And we hope you both are feeling better! Good luck Greg on the Spudman. Ike'll have to tell you how he made it through...I'm not much of a runner myself! Hope all is well...
Hi there! It's Tara Wheeler. Oh my goodness, I cannot believe what a cute family you have! Your kids are all gorgeous! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog!
They grow up so fast I can't believe it! He is very cute
I know, Olivia went to primary for the first time too and I think I had a harder time than she did! Seth is a little cutie. I'm so glad I got to meet all your kids at Christmas. It was really nice to see you guys. We were really ready to come home! 12 days-what were we thinking??
Kimberly ---I am so bad at writing postings, but I want you to know that I check your blog every week and love to see the updates....Thanks for doing this. It helps us stay more involved.
love you, angie
Post a Comment