





Last Saturday we got our tree. Every year we pick a fresh one and this year it's absolutely beautiful. So last Monday night we decorated it. I have to say, this was the best time we've ever had putting the ornaments on. They loved hearing about the different ornaments and I recounted many Christmas' past with my collection of gold ones from when I was a kid. They also loved hearing about my grandma and the ornaments she gave me after I got married. She was with us in spirit, I know it!
After we were finished, I had them get pj's on and tried to take some photos. They weren't in the mood, so most of them are goofy. We had a great night and it was the perfect way to kick off December.
Monday, December 10, 2007
The Tree
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kids are all so cute. How fun to all decorate together. Have a great holiday.
What a beautiful family... the tree is great, too! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment