

We've just returned from Hailey's concert. She had two solos and did wonderfully! She is the only one that can hit a high C and showed it tonight. The choir's Christmas concert is always in the American Fork Tabernacle, which was built in the 1880's. It has a beautiful pipe organ and the acoustics are unbelievable. She was honored for being one of only four children that have been in the choir for 4 years! (It was created five years ago.) She dreams of being in Wicked on Broadway someday. We'll buy our tickets now, Hailey!
For some reason, most of the photos I took turned out black? I am so technology challenged, maybe I'll get the camera figured out in a year or so!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Hailey's concert
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, a high "C"! There was time when I could do that but after years of yelling at children, I think I've ruined that opportunity!
Have a Merry Christmas and I'll see you soon.
Patience
That is so awesome. Tell her to keep up the good work. She might just be famous one day.
Post a Comment