Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Recap...







I have been very neglectful of the blog this past week. My apologizes. Last Wednesday was our Christmas Enrichment dinner, and my back took two days to recover. But it was absolutely beautiful, and worth all of the effort.

On Thursday my niece and nephew Lily and Chase came to stay for the day. They moved to St. George this summer, and it's been so fun having them closer.The kids had so much fun together! Our sister in law Angie was nice enough to watch our kids that evening so Greg and I could go out on a REAL date. Shocking, I know. We had a nice dinner and got some shopping done. Saturday night was spent wrapping 26 gifts. The kids were so happy when they came out the next morning and saw them all under the tree.

Rachel's little personality has been showing itself a lot this week. She has been so much fun to watch and listen to. Trent can almost always get her to laugh.

Hailey has her choir's Christmas concert tonight, so I will take pictures and post them later tonight.

0 comments: