Monday, May 24, 2010

Look who's 3!

I can't believe my baby is now 3 years old. She is full of life and laughter and brings so much joy to our family. We can't imagine life without our sweet Rachel.


Opening Nana's present; trying on one of the cute dresses Nana sent

Her Mickey Mouse cake. Hmmm...I don't think those are my fingerprints.

Unwrapping presents; Ni Hao Kai Lan sunglasses

Blowing out the candles

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Oh wow! I can't believe she's three already. I know we've almost known each other that long, but she seems like she should be a baby still. She's growing up so fast and as cute as can be!

Christie said...

So cute. Time sure does fly. She was just teeny when we 1st met.

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Thanks, girls. She wasn't even a year old when we met!

Kayla said...

What a cutie, I hope you guys had a fun time celebrating!

Nana Michelle said...

So cute!! Wish we could have been there!