Sunday, April 25, 2010

Working Girls and Cutie Pies

Because life around here was becoming really slow-paced, I decided to find a job in the evenings. My place of employment:



Yes, I have joined the ranks of the working class again and am feeling good about it. They don't pay me in hugs and kisses, but cash is always nice. It makes for hectic evenings around here, or so I'm told; but we're making it work.
Hey, it's BOGO time til May 3rd, so get on in there and buy some cute summer sandals. You know you want to.
You know I was kidding about the slow-paced part, right?

------------

Greg and I went on a double date last night with our awesome neighbors, the May's, and had a great time. We ate at 25 Main (though the guys said it was a chick's restaurant) and went and saw Date Night, with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey. If you are married and have kids, you will think this is hilarious. There is a little swearing and a sequence in a strip club that might make some uncomfortable (no nudity), but all in all, really funny.

-----------

Kids keep growing, even though we tell them to stop it. Since Easter was Conference weekend, we got dressed up the weekend before. As I've gone back and looked at pictures from Easter's past, I can't believe how much they've changed and how lucky I am to be their Mom.





5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Wow! Look how big Rachel's getting. Well, look how big any of them are getting. I just notice the most difference in Rachel since I've basically seen her grow from a baby.

Your kids all look so cute in their Easter clothes.

Good luck with your job! I hope you're having fun with it, and that it's not just a necessity. :)

Sherri's Sharings said...

Your family is beautiful Kimberly!

Chippy said...

Those are some FLIPPIN CUTE kids!!! Man Tiernan better start posing better for pics or something...JK. Love you guys and miss you like CRAZY!!!

Christie said...

Greg looks great! What inspired the new job? Hope you can keep your head on straight. That might be enough for me to loose my mind. But the up side, you get a discount on the shoes right? With 7 bodies to shoe, that's going to come in handy I'd imagine;)

Cranberryfries said...

I'm glad to hear the job is going well. I think if I had a choice of working mornings or nights I'd choose nights. At least I'm a much nicer mommy in the mornings when my brain is still fresh from sleep. Haha. then I could dash away at nights for a different view, and to remind me I really do love my kids. :)