Hailey looked at me in shock when I said I hadn't posted our Halloween pictures, so I'm being a good mom and getting them up, finally.

Greg and I were invited to an awesome couples party and we had to come as a famous TV or movie couple. We had a blast that night!

Group shot before they all took off.

The best Transformer money can buy, Bumblebee.

Our pretty ballerina.
Cuter than Christian Bale.

Pablo the Backyardigan. She was supposed to be Cinderella but freaked out when I put the dress on her. Luckily Elise suggested Seth's old costume, and she was very happy. She loves the Backyardigans! Her favorite phrase is now, "I go trick or treat with Daddy! I Pablo! I like candy!", said in the cutest voice you've ever heard.


5 comments:
All of you guys looks great! I love yours and Greg's costume.
Everyone looks great. I love your & Greg's costumes. I was wondering if Hailey's package made it to it's destination and if you had delivered it or not.
So flippin cute. Love your costumes, all of them!!!
I love couple halloween parties. Dressing up makes it even better imo. Everyone gets pretty into=everyone has a great time.
Love all the outfits!
The "Nana: loves the pictures and Mom and Dad look fabulous! Very clever Kimberly
Post a Comment