I realized that my last post sounded very negative, and I regret that. It had been a very long day. My next one will be upbeat and cheery! :)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I realized that my last post sounded very negative, and I regret that. It had been a very long day. My next one will be upbeat and cheery! :)
Posted by Greg and Kimberly ... at 2:48 PM
5 comments:
Don't worry about it! We ALL have days like that! Some more than others.
What everyday with Greg and his offspring isn't a rainbow skittle showering day?! ;) That's the joy of blogs!!!! :)
You mean you're normal?
Whatever I thought the last post was great! The water park scene I wish I could have seen!!!!!!!!!! I start giggling whenever I think about it :D Plus we all have days that are a little more crazy than the rest. Love you sis!
i love your blog becayse you are hosest and real. i mean have you read what most people say. NOT REAL at all. thanks for making me feel normal and not a loser like most blogs. LOL
Post a Comment