Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Trip North


Two weeks ago we traveled up north for a much needed retreat. We stayed with Greg's folks and saw lots of friends and family, went to our old ward and loved every minute of it.
Here are some pics of our trip. I don't have nearly enough of the kids with their friends, but I got a few. We went to the neighborhood park on Monday morning and at one point there were over 25 kids there! It was fun to see my kids so happy.

On Saturday night I even got to party with my book group friends. I have missed them so much and I laughed more in those six hours than I had in two months. Michelle hosted and we ate an amazing dinner, played an enlightening 'truth' game and had an all-around fabulous night. There were a few gals not able to make it, and they were definitely missed.


We saw my brother Kristopher and my dad, Steve, and lots of cousins. It was a great trip and we can't wait to go up again.


5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad you were able to come up and see all your old friends! I'm glad you had such a good time too! It was SO good to see you! I know I can speak for the rest of the book club group that we've missed having you so near!

Cranberryfries said...

On the up side to you moving, at least when you come back to town there is always TONS to do that you have to squeeze it all in.

I am so sad I missed out on seeing you but I know there will be lots more opportunities.

Glad to hear that your trip was a great success, love all the fun pictures!

Chippy said...

Glad you had such a great time! The pics are great and we definitely miss you a lot.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you again. It was such a fun night (when is it not though). I'm so glad you were able to come up.

Nana Michelle said...

Nana loves this posting and was so happy to see all those smiles on her lovies faces. I hope you get to do that farly often, such a great way for everyone to keep in touch! Hope to see you at the end of summer. Love Nana