Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Over Memorial Day weekend, my mom, sister Kylee and her hubby Eric came for visit. It was a long drive from Washington, but I am so glad they came. We all needed to see some familiar faces, and who better than a Nana and Aunt that cover the kids with kisses?

They got in Thursday afternoon, so they got to come to the Pinewood Derby and cheer Trent on. Friday was the last day of school, so after the kids came home we drove up to Snow Canyon. We were blown away by it's beauty. We spent Saturday in downtown St George at the city square, where the kids had lots of fun in the water. There are lots of parks with water features here in St George, and I think this one is our favorite. If you come visit, I promise to take you there! :) We also went to the Visitor's Center. It was perfect weather, not too hot but still warm enough. They had to head home Sunday afternoon, and although it wasn't a long trip, it made us so happy to see them and share our new home and city. We can't wait for their next visit.

1 comments:

Chippy said...

We were so glad to come. It was probably not the best timing with the move the next weekend but hey, it was a great trip! We love you and miss you like crazy. I will post our pics when we unpack the camera cord stuff to transfer the pics from the camera.