As always you guys look fabulous!! I am so excited that I will be seeing all of you on the 4th of July in sunny California. Prepare the kids that Nana will need lots of kisses and hugs. I have to store them up to take home to Washington!!!!!
We are the happy parents of five beautiful and energetic kids. We feel blessed to be married to each other and raise this family. It's certainly been an adventure so far!
8 comments:
You all look fantastic. I can't believe how grown up your kids are looking!
Thanks Jenni! Rachel just turned 4, isn't that crazy?
Ah, you've resurfaced in the blogger world. Good to see you again. The pictures look fantastic.
You guys do look great! What a good looking family! Sorry we missed you when you came up!
Everyone is getting TOO big. We need to see you guys again soon. Let us know the next time you come up our way. We would LOVE a visit!!
You guys look so beautiful. I MISS YOU!!!!
As always you guys look fabulous!! I am so excited that I will be seeing all of you on the 4th of July in sunny California. Prepare the kids that Nana will need lots of kisses and hugs. I have to store them up to take home to Washington!!!!!
I realize that you posted this awhile ago, but I just now checked in! You and your family are all just gorgeous! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment